You can follow this link to a currency converter to see the equivalent amount in your currency.
|DELEGATE TYPE||EARLY BIRD FEE||STANDARD FEE|
|up to 30 September 2020||1 - 25 October 2020
|Full delegate*||R 1 600||R 2 100|
|Student*||R 800||R 1 000|
*Registration fees for delegates and students include the following:
Participation in all sessions and symposium materials. Student fee only applies to full time students and postdoctoral fellows (a letter of confirmation is required from the supervisor).
A limited number of bursaries to cover registration fees are available for young scientists: applications require the submission of an abstract and a letter of support from the supervisors. Please click the relevant box on the registration form if you would like to apply for a bursary. The supporting letter can also be uploaded on the registration form.
Since the registration fees are lower for ISXB-4 Virtual, the following options exist for delegates who have registered and have already paid the registration fees*:
- Stay registered, but no refund required.
- Stay registered and request that a voucher be issued for the balance, which can be used for the payment/partial payment of the registration fees of colleagues or students
- Stay registered and request a refund for the balance of the fees (please be aware that the South African rand has dropped considerably in value in the last months, so we will only be able to refund the rand equivalent of your original payment and not the full amount paid in your currency).
- Cancel registration and request a refund, or donate the fees to ISXB-4 Virtual (see note above).
- Cancel registration and request a voucher be issued for the balance, whihc can be used for the payment of a new registrant.
* Refunds will be calculated in ZAR minus the bank costs applicable to the original and new transaction.
Please note that when you register for the ISBX-4 Virtual Symposium an invoice will be issued to you, but payment can be made only after you have received notification of acceptance of your abstract. Should you wish to cancel your registration at any time, please send us a message using the form on the Contact page.
Payments can be made using the following three options:
- Electronic funds transfer (EFT) or international bank transfer. The banking details will appear on your invoice.
- Credit card: payments can be made through PayFast, a secure South African payments processing gateway similar to PayPal. Payments will be made in South African Rans (ZAR). If you have indicated you want to use this payment option, you will receive an email message requesting you to do the payment
- Voucher issued (if requested) You will have to insert the voucher number.
|Abstract submission: oral presentations||Oral: 15 September 2020
Poster: 30 September 2020
|Notification of acceptance of abstracts||20 September 2020 (oral)
5 October 2020 (poster)
|Last date for bursary applications||30 September 2020|
|Upload of pre-recorded presentations||30 September to 15 October 2020|
|Upload of poster presentations||10 October to 20 October|
|Early bird registration||30 September 2020|
|Standard registration||1 - 25 October 2020|
|Last day for registration||25 October 2020|
|Cancellation before 1 September 2020||50% of fees paid to be refunded|
|Cancellation after 1 September 2020||0% of fees to be refunded|